Brainstorming for PCOMP’s first major project, the “Stupid Pet Trick”
1: Hold down a switch to “charge” your weapon, on release a series of red LEDs pulse in a straight line towards a large blue LED, which then turns off.
2: The Invisible Man – sensors trigger audio recordings if you are in his “space”
3. The perfect cupcake spreading – servos operate the spatula
4. Buttons Switches Latches oh my! A rubix-cube-like box covered in switches, you must figure out which combination turns all of them off. Steampunk look preferred.
5. Neural Art – Depending on how you flip the initial switches, the next set of switches is changed. Two-neuron feedback loop.
6. Immersion Bath (temp controlled)
7. Something like Operation!